Academic Counseling Spring Semester Hours
Happy Spring Semester! Our office will be open for in person and Zoom front desk help Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 9am-4pm and Wednesday from 9am- 6pm. We will be offering remote services only on Friday from 9am - 1pm. We add our last student to the front desk a half hour before we close. For longer term planning, 45-minute appointments are available to book in Starfish now!
Review your most recent Student Educational Plan that you created with a counselor in Degree Planner.
Academic Counselors are here to:
- Assist students in planning and achieving their academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Educate students on transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students, classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Refer students to University Transfer Center, Career Center, Health & Wellness, DSPS, and other student services.
Phone Hours: Currently Unavailable